How to Sustain a Relationship












Hello, welcome to my blog, I’ve missed you guys so much; today I am going to be sharing with you on how to sustain a Relationship.

            I made a journey, which lasted for about a week. It was a camping program, during my stay there, I met so many kinds of people, from various ethnic groups including Yoruba, Igbo, Urhobo and many others. As a blogger, I studied all most of the people I met in other to know how they behave and act towards themselves and towards me. I constantly tried to build up a nice relationship with each and every one I met, despite the fact that we humans all have our own differences.

            All through my stay in the camp, I kept on admiring two set of persons, a man and a woman, they were husband and wife, they just got married to each other not quite long (about 1 year ago). The way they acted towards each other kept me wondering and made me feel like getting into a relationship immediately lol…

            Now here are a few things I learnt from them in sustaining a Relationship;

1. They always listen to each other

           
            During my stay in the camp, they were both my instructors, so I got a chance to see them everyday for about a week. Each time I see the man, I also see the woman, they were so close to each other. They listened to each other every time, the man was always ready to hear his wife out, and the woman was also ready to hear from her husband. Their communication skill was worth to be envied. 

http://nigfashion.blogspot.com/2018/04/5-ways-to-identify-good-quality-ankara.html


            If you really want to sustain a relationship, get ready to listen to your partner each and every time. Listening to your partner always, has a major role to play in the betterment of your relationship, It will help to strengthen your relationship and also sustain it. When you listen to your partner always, it makes them feel they have a good companion and stops them from seeking audience somewhere else (Cheating on you). So, try as much as possible to upgrade your communication skills in other for you to sustain your relationship.


2. They always correct each other


            Did I just say correct? Yes, they always corrected each other whenever they made mistakes, they didn’t just correct each other, they corrected each other in a silent manner.

            Now this is where most people in relationships get it wrong. They fail to cultivate the spirit of accepting or giving corrections (Pride). They fail to see each other as one and equal before each other. In a relationship, when one starts seeing him or herself as the major person in the relationship, it will definitely crash and it will not last long. For you to sustain a relationship, you have to cultivate the spirit of tolerance, humility and acceptance. Don’t see yourself as superior to another, because that ideology will only take you no where. Try as much as possible to be humble before your partner. Correct yourselves when you guys go wrong. Learn to tolerate each others weaknesses. Don’t just correct each other, correct each other in peace and silence, in such a way that others won’t notice what you guys just did. Learn to learn from each other.

3. Finally, learning to take care of each other


            Yes, they both took care of each other; they ensured that both of them were fine and cool. Although, the camp was stressful, but they both made the camp stress free for both of them.



http://nigfashion.blogspot.com/2018/02/trouble-neighbour.html

Read Also: How to Live in Peace with a Troublesome Neighbor


            Learn to take care of each other. Endeavour to satisfy each others needs in every possible way you can. Husbands take care of your wife, wives take care of your husbands, Boy friends take care of your Girl friends, and Girl friends take care of your Boy friends. Do these things well and see if your relationship will not last. Your relationship will be an enviable one.

            After one week, I came back from the camp and went home to my family (My Father, Mother, and sister). Hmmmm… Thinking of starting a ------… Hahaha, what do you think I want to start….

Anyways, thanks for reading please do well to share this post below and also drop your comments….

Please do not leave without reading other posts from this Blog…. Thanks! Happy New Month!
How to Sustain a Relationship How to Sustain a Relationship Reviewed by Wonders Okpor on September 02, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.